Our team translates our combination of hands-on experience with Federal programs, contracts, grants and requirements and our industry experience to provide our clients with actionable consulting services to improve business processes, implement new programs and achieve measurable results.
Medicare Program Integrity Services
- Assistance with the interpretation and implementation of CMS rules, regulations and guidelines
- Compliance Plan development, assessment and monitoring
- Enrollment reconciliation process devlepment
- Program Integrity plan development and monitoring
- Audit liaison
- Claims processing integrity
- Litigation and appeals support
- Risk adjustment process training and support
Management Consulting Services
- Program and project management
- Business process mapping, design or reengineering
- Standard operating procedures development, update, and implementation assistance
- Data mining, analysis and validation
- Continuing education planning
- Financial management consulting
- Accounting system development
- Internal control design, assessment and monitoring
- Corrective action/remediation plan design, assessment and monitoring
Accounting and Audit Support Services
- Audit liaison
- Audit findings response and corrective action plan development
- Financial reporting compliance and process improvement
- FAR Part 31, OMB Circular cost principle training
- Internal control design
Please click here for a downloadable version of our Consulting Services.
Please click here for a downloadable version of our Program Integrity Services.
Audit & Attestation
High quality auditing and accounting services for federal, state and local government, not-for-profit as well as private industry.
Extensive Medicare experience backed by a portfolio of accounting and consulting services provided to CMS and their contractors.