Audit & Attestation
Our team has extensive experience in performing audit and attestation engagements under AICPA and Government Auditing Standards. Our past performance includes over 130 contracts with Federal and State agencies to assure Program Integrity by assuring federally awarded funds are being utilized as intended and the terms and conditions of the award are being complied with.
- Proposed pricing to assure pricing is reasonable, accurate and complete and does not violate Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) for defective pricing
- Accounting system reviews to assure adequacy of the system to accurately record, accumulate and report costs incurred under a government contract
- Financial capability reviews to assure potential contractors and grantees have the financial capability to perform under anticipated government contracts.
Incurred Cost Audits
- Allow-ability of costs incurred: FAR Part 31, OMB Circulars, Cost Accounting Standards, Contract Requirements, Federal Regulations
- Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) and Incurred Cost Electronically (ICE) Model audits of direct and indirect costs
- Program-specific audits
- Indirect rate audits
- Billing Reviews
Service Organization Audits (Internal Controls)
- SSAE 18 attestion engagements
- SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 audits
- Trust principles audits – WebTrust and SysTrust
Compliance with provision of:
- Federal rules, regulations and guidelines
- Medicare payment policies
- Legal requirements
- Achievement of program goals and objectives
- Performance of activities stipulated in contracts and grants
- Measurement against Key Performance Indicators
- Assessment of availability and reliabilty of systems, processes or personnel
- General Controls
- Authorization and access controls
- Information security controls
- Change management controls
- System development controls
- Oversight, monitoring and reporting controls
Please click here for a downloadable version of our Audit, Attestation & Accounting Services.
Audit & Attestation
High quality auditing and accounting services for federal, state and local government, not-for-profit as well as private industry.
Extensive Medicare experience backed by a portfolio of accounting and consulting services provided to CMS and their contractors.