Staff I Auditor
Posted On: 9/14/2015
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Centerbrook, CT
Reed & Associates, CPAs, Inc. is headquartered in Manassas, Virginia, with offices in Omaha,NE and Centerbrook, CT.
We specialize in providing government auditing, accounting, consulting and IT services for many prestigious clients.
If you’re looking for a position that’s not just a job…but an opportunity, then Reed & Associates may be looking for you. Reed offers interesting and intellectually challenging engagements, the opportunity for professional growth, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We invite you to inquire about joining our team. Please send your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to push your career to new levels, consider Reed & Associates, CPAs, Inc. –
Currently, Reed has openings for the following position at our Centerbrook, CT location.
We’re looking for Staff Auditors with 0-2 years of Federal accounting and/or auditing experience to assist our clients. Must be able to travel to audit locations within the U.S. Must possess a Bachelors or Advanced degree.
Staff Auditors must be able to:
- Perform various auditing and/or accounting services in accordance with AICPA Professional Standards and Government Auditing Standards.
- Prepare work papers with detailed attention to accuracy and professionalism, documenting conclusions, and prepare appropriate reports/documentation.
- Perform duties as instructed for contract or program specific consulting services. Take responsibility for actions including; getting to assigned office or client’s site on time and having the necessary documentation and equipment to perform work effectively and immediately.
- Maintain accurate records of time and expenses to ensure proper billing of clients.
- Complete project and administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Firm and client information.
- Travel up to 50% annually to nationwide audit locations
To be considered for this position, please send us your resume, verifiable salary history and a summary of two significant auditing projects that you have led/participated in to email@example.com.
Reed & Associates, CPAs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer